is your heart supposed to pound for ten minutes straight after you answer one question in class
- me at 10 pm: i should start heading to bed so i can wake up for school tomorrow
- me at 11 pm: i need to head to bed now
- me at 12: im going to regret this tomorrow
- me at 3 am: no point sleeping now
- me at 5 am: i could take a quick nap
- me at 7 am: who the fuck let me stay up last night?
Put on eye liner. for myself.
Put on my favorite red lipstick. for myself.
Showed a bit of skin. for myself
I wanted to be beautiful. For myself."
So when people leave, I’ve learned the secret: let them. Because, most of the time, they have to.
Let them walk away and go places. Let them have adventures in the wild without you. Let them travel the world and explore life beyond a horizon that you exist in. And know, deep down, that heroes aren’t qualified by their capacity to stay but by their decision to return."
im so PUMPED about fall!!!!! ill wear 500 sweaters i dont care ill shove a whole pumpkin up my ass
Marching Band Ask
- 8 to 5: What's the hardest drill set you've ever had?
- Straight Leg: How much of your freshman show did you actually play and march?
- Bicycle Step: What's the biggest mistake you've ever made on the field?
- Crap Step: Has your band ever had a percussion feature? What was your favorite part?
- Jazz Runs: What is the most memorable story you have about the color guard?
- Parade Rest: Which competition was your favorite?
- Body Work: What is the coolest visual in your show?
- Mark-Time: Who's the best marcher in your section?
- Home Hash: Do you have a field judge story? How does it go?
- Home Sideline: What is your favorite stands/pep tune?
- Visitor Hash: Of all the band that you've met, which one was the nicest and why?
- Visitor Sideline: Which one was the rudest and why?
- Stands/Bleachers: Rate your stands dancing on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Goal line: What is the most memorable game you've had?
there are approximately 1,013,913 words in the english language but i could never string any of them together to explain how much i want to hit you with a chair.